Corrupt Legion
Welcome To Corrupt Legions Central. Consisted of a friendly and helpful community, We will supply you with your needs as best as possible! Our profession in PSP gaming is mainly on Star Wars Renegade and Elite Squadron, and we are the best known at what we do!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To see and use all qualities of the forum (like the chatbox) please register.
Corrupt Legion
Welcome To Corrupt Legions Central. Consisted of a friendly and helpful community, We will supply you with your needs as best as possible! Our profession in PSP gaming is mainly on Star Wars Renegade and Elite Squadron, and we are the best known at what we do!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To see and use all qualities of the forum (like the chatbox) please register.
Corrupt Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corrupt Legion

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
All Corrupt Legion Members Please Register At the New Corrupt Legion Site: (We are going to bring CL Back)! http://corruptlegions.omgforum.net/index.htm

dus any1 know how to put youtube vids strate onto psp

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RAZUBA
Monarch Skills
Monarch Skills
RAZUBA

Honor Points : -2147483564
Location : Melbourne,Australia,Sourthern Hemisphere,Earth,Solar System,Milkyway,Universe,????

dus any1 know how to put youtube vids strate onto psp Empty
PostSubject: dus any1 know how to put youtube vids strate onto psp   dus any1 know how to put youtube vids strate onto psp Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:42 am

dus any1 know how to do wat the title sez coz ive tried lots of stuff and lots of ppl sed uz gotube but when i use it and download a vid it will go to the root of the memorystick and if i put it on the video folder it wont come up on my psp and abuv tht even if i could see it, it would be saying corrupted data coz the fill form u download will be .flv

so if u know and ur gonna tell me about gotube plz dont tll me bout gotube coz gotube for me is bullshit

but evrything els like homebrew or an app on pc(windows) will be much appreciated
Back to top Go down
Nerfax
Monarch Skills
Monarch Skills
Nerfax

Honor Points : 75

PostSubject: Re: dus any1 know how to put youtube vids strate onto psp   dus any1 know how to put youtube vids strate onto psp Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:16 pm

search up youtube downloader on google. not only can you download youtube vids into files, but you can also change those files into psp version so you can play the vids on your psp
Back to top Go down
{CL-ryan}
Monarch Skills
Monarch Skills
{CL-ryan}

Honor Points : -2147483568

PostSubject: Re: dus any1 know how to put youtube vids strate onto psp   dus any1 know how to put youtube vids strate onto psp Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:49 am

I think the psp can only read video's in MP4 and WMA formats. I wish it could read more formats than that.
Back to top Go down
blank43
Monarch Skills
Monarch Skills
blank43

Honor Points : -2147483567

PostSubject: Re: dus any1 know how to put youtube vids strate onto psp   dus any1 know how to put youtube vids strate onto psp Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:25 pm

YES I NO HOW AND I DO IT ALOT GO HERE: http://onehitgamer.com/forum/psp-general-chat/34461-free-youtube-videos-without-downgrader.html

THAT WILL TELL U HOW AND U DONT EVEN NEED A VIDEO CONVERTER!!!!! dus any1 know how to put youtube vids strate onto psp Icon_biggrin

NOTE: THIS WILL WORK EVEN IF U DIDNT HACK UR PSP
Back to top Go down
Nerfax
Monarch Skills
Monarch Skills
Nerfax

PostSubject: Re: dus any1 know how to put youtube vids strate onto psp   dus any1 know how to put youtube vids strate onto psp Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:32 pm

i just use youtube downloader. you put the url of the vid onto the box and press ok. ta da! that youtube vid is now a file! after that, you can select the vid and convert it to psp format. overall time: about 5 mins Smile
i use it a lot for drumming
Back to top Go down
blank43
Monarch Skills
Monarch Skills
blank43

PostSubject: Re: dus any1 know how to put youtube vids strate onto psp   dus any1 know how to put youtube vids strate onto psp Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:11 pm

Nerfax wrote:
i just use youtube downloader. you put the url of the vid onto the box and press ok. ta da! that youtube vid is now a file! after that, you can select the vid and convert it to psp format. overall time: about 5 mins Smile
i use it a lot for drumming

in the link i showed earlier u dont even need a computer and u can pick lo-res or hi-res quality plus its fast plus the videos are already converted so no need for conversion. i love it and they got another site in there network that supplies free flash games to download for online or offline play dus any1 know how to put youtube vids strate onto psp Icon_cheers dus any1 know how to put youtube vids strate onto psp Icon_cheers dus any1 know how to put youtube vids strate onto psp 193259dus any1 know how to put youtube vids strate onto psp Lol
Back to top Go down
Nerfax
Monarch Skills
Monarch Skills
Nerfax

PostSubject: Re: dus any1 know how to put youtube vids strate onto psp   dus any1 know how to put youtube vids strate onto psp Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:04 pm

cool, i should try it
Back to top Go down
blank43
Monarch Skills
Monarch Skills
blank43

PostSubject: Re: dus any1 know how to put youtube vids strate onto psp   dus any1 know how to put youtube vids strate onto psp Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:40 pm

the site is called pspube and the game site is psponme
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dus any1 know how to put youtube vids strate onto psp   dus any1 know how to put youtube vids strate onto psp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dus any1 know how to put youtube vids strate onto psp
Page 1 of 1