Corrupt Legion
Welcome To Corrupt Legions Central. Consisted of a friendly and helpful community, We will supply you with your needs as best as possible! Our profession in PSP gaming is mainly on Star Wars Renegade and Elite Squadron, and we are the best known at what we do!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To see and use all qualities of the forum (like the chatbox) please register.
Corrupt Legion
Welcome To Corrupt Legions Central. Consisted of a friendly and helpful community, We will supply you with your needs as best as possible! Our profession in PSP gaming is mainly on Star Wars Renegade and Elite Squadron, and we are the best known at what we do!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To see and use all qualities of the forum (like the chatbox) please register.
Corrupt Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corrupt Legion

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
All Corrupt Legion Members Please Register At the New Corrupt Legion Site: (We are going to bring CL Back)! http://corruptlegions.omgforum.net/index.htm

y dont we have all the cheat engines for hacked psps like nitePR etc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RAZUBA
Monarch Skills
Monarch Skills
RAZUBA

Honor Points : -2147483564
Location : Melbourne,Australia,Sourthern Hemisphere,Earth,Solar System,Milkyway,Universe,????

y dont we have all the cheat engines for hacked psps like nitePR etc Empty
PostSubject: y dont we have all the cheat engines for hacked psps like nitePR etc   y dont we have all the cheat engines for hacked psps like nitePR etc Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:27 pm

like many of us i use OHG and on thers is a tab wer wen u clik it u can get all the cheat devices like nitePR etc

so i thought now tht we should have tht on this site

now tht this site is based on es/rs hackerz and pros so i thought tht if we put cheat devices sumthig mite happen

so i just need to know ur thoughts on this
Back to top Go down
[CL]_King_Of_Disaster
Monarch Skills
Monarch Skills
[CL]_King_Of_Disaster

Honor Points : -2147483405

PostSubject: Re: y dont we have all the cheat engines for hacked psps like nitePR etc   y dont we have all the cheat engines for hacked psps like nitePR etc Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:29 pm

RAZUBA wrote:
like many of us i use OHG and on thers is a tab wer wen u clik it u can get all the cheat devices like nitePR etc

so i thought now tht we should have tht on this site

now tht this site is based on es/rs hackerz and pros so i thought tht if we put cheat devices sumthig mite happen

so i just need to know ur thoughts on this

alright, ill make a section for it. It'll be located at Platstation section. Thanks for the advice Razz
Back to top Go down
http://corruptlegion.friendhood.net
RAZUBA
Monarch Skills
Monarch Skills
RAZUBA

Honor Points : -2147483564
Location : Melbourne,Australia,Sourthern Hemisphere,Earth,Solar System,Milkyway,Universe,????

PostSubject: Re: y dont we have all the cheat engines for hacked psps like nitePR etc   y dont we have all the cheat engines for hacked psps like nitePR etc Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:31 pm

yeh
but now tht im a admin wat do i do bout this

should i also add the cheat devices
Back to top Go down
[CL]_King_Of_Disaster
Monarch Skills
Monarch Skills
[CL]_King_Of_Disaster

Honor Points : -2147483405

PostSubject: Re: y dont we have all the cheat engines for hacked psps like nitePR etc   y dont we have all the cheat engines for hacked psps like nitePR etc Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:33 pm

RAZUBA wrote:
yeh
but now tht im a admin wat do i do bout this

should i also add the cheat devices

I have made a section for it Smile. Thanks for helping. You can start posting all the cheat engines, their download links, descriptions, and guides about them. Thank you again for the suggestion Very Happy.

Thread Locked.
Back to top Go down
http://corruptlegion.friendhood.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: y dont we have all the cheat engines for hacked psps like nitePR etc   y dont we have all the cheat engines for hacked psps like nitePR etc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

y dont we have all the cheat engines for hacked psps like nitePR etc
Page 1 of 1