Corrupt Legion
Welcome To Corrupt Legions Central. Consisted of a friendly and helpful community, We will supply you with your needs as best as possible! Our profession in PSP gaming is mainly on Star Wars Renegade and Elite Squadron, and we are the best known at what we do!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To see and use all qualities of the forum (like the chatbox) please register.
Corrupt Legion
Welcome To Corrupt Legions Central. Consisted of a friendly and helpful community, We will supply you with your needs as best as possible! Our profession in PSP gaming is mainly on Star Wars Renegade and Elite Squadron, and we are the best known at what we do!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To see and use all qualities of the forum (like the chatbox) please register.
Corrupt Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corrupt Legion

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
All Corrupt Legion Members Please Register At the New Corrupt Legion Site: (We are going to bring CL Back)! http://corruptlegions.omgforum.net/index.htm

socom ftb3 online problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RAZUBA
Monarch Skills
Monarch Skills
RAZUBA

Honor Points : -2147483564
Location : Melbourne,Australia,Sourthern Hemisphere,Earth,Solar System,Milkyway,Universe,????

socom ftb3 online problem Empty
PostSubject: socom ftb3 online problem   socom ftb3 online problem Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:26 am

my psp is hacke 5.50 gen d3 and i want to play socom ftb3 online but the thing is the game wont allow me to go in and i dont even get to go to the psn log in page
Back to top Go down
[CL]_King_Of_Disaster
Monarch Skills
Monarch Skills
[CL]_King_Of_Disaster

Honor Points : -2147483405

PostSubject: Re: socom ftb3 online problem   socom ftb3 online problem Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:12 am

RAZUBA wrote:
my psp is hacke 5.50 gen d3 and i want to play socom ftb3 online but the thing is the game wont allow me to go in and i dont even get to go to the psn log in page

I'm not sure, personally I think 5.50 gen series are a waste Emperor Status. They
freeze more often, not let you access some ISO or Homebrews (not sure of
ISO), and don't let you have a lot of codes at once. I reccomend lowering you version to 5.00m33-6 Emperor Status. You dont have to though.
Back to top Go down
http://corruptlegion.friendhood.net
6ix_Days
Average Poster
Average Poster

Honor Points : 62

PostSubject: Re: socom ftb3 online problem   socom ftb3 online problem Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: socom ftb3 online problem   socom ftb3 online problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

socom ftb3 online problem
Page 1 of 1